The 3rd Asia-Pacific International Conference on Additive Manufacturing (APICAM) is the not-to-be-missed industry conference of 2022. APICAM was created to provide an opportunity for industry professionals and thinkers to come together, share knowledge and engage in the type of networking that is vital to the furthering of the additive manufacturing industry.
Some of the leading minds in the industry will give presentations on pressing issues and the ways in which innovations can navigate challenges. Important areas such as 3D printing and additive manufacturing in the automotive, biomedical, defence and aerospace industries will be covered by experts from each respective field.
The event is being curated by Materials Australia, the peak Australian materials technology body, which has drawn on its considerable pull in the industry to create a world-class event that is a must-attend for anyone involved in the additive materials industry.
The main features of APICAM 2022 will include presentations by experts as well as workshops that will help attendees sharpen their skills and then be able to pass on this knowledge to other industry professionals. The event has been designed to allow for ample networking time so that important knowledge-transfer can take place and partnerships can be created that will enrich the industry.
Scope Of The Conference
The purpose of this conference is to provide a focused forum for the presentation of advanced research and improved understanding of various aspects of additive manufacturing.
This conference will include lectures from invited internationally distinguished researchers, contributed presentations and posters. Contributions will be encouraged in the following areas of interest:
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals
- Additive Manufacturing of Polymers
- Additive Manufacturing of Concretes
- Advanced Characterisation Techniques and Feedstocks
- Computational Modelling of Thermal Processes for Metallic Parts
- Part Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Failure Mechanisms and Analysis
- Mechanical Properties of Additively Manufactured Materials
- New Frontiers in Additive Manufacturing
- Process Parameter and Defect Control
- Process-Microstructure-Property Relationships
- Testing and Qualification in Additive Manufacturing
Please note that manuscripts are not required to be submitted. Some peer-reviewed papers will be published in three journals, Australian Journal of Mechanical Engineering, JOM and Powder Metallurgy
Check here for important dates